Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekends are for relaxing


And that's exactly what I'll do, for the most part. Plenty of time this weekend was spent in-front of the TV catching up on Band of Brothers and grudgingly admitting that M was right and I should have watched it a long time ago.

A decent amount of time was spent enjoying filling, warming food. An equal amount of time was spent moving my body to keep it, and my mind, healthy and strong. Because isn't that what weekends are about? Forgetting work and looking after yourself.

Forgetting work is pretty easy when you have these sights to look forward to during a morning walk.




Sure, the weather is definitely cooling down but nature is beautiful these days.

I'm expecting the week ahead to be filled with learning (JavaScript! D3!) and a few nice dinners out planned.

On the workout front, I'm planning on starting the third and final phase of a program I'm on, may go for a short run if the weather stays nice, will certainly train on Saturday, and have booked in for my first Bikram yoga class and hoping it goes well.

An active week planned so I'll take it easier with my daily yoga, I'm happy just thinking about it all.
Sophie Life Explorer

Live. Love. Learn. Laugh. All with plenty of hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment